Do you know someone who deserves recognition for their commitment to quality?
Are you a Champion For Quality?
We're hosting our first annual Champions for Quality awards to thank those in quality management working hard to make a difference every single day!
We invite you to nominate yourself, team members, suppliers you work with, or anyone else you know that has an inspiring story about making a positive impact on quality in manufacturing. Entries are open to all, and can be anything from a single project, to driving a plant-wide turnaround. We'd also love to hear about people who have dedicated their careers to quality, and early- to mid-career rising starts to watch.
- Celebrate Quality. Help recognize someone that has made a difference.
- Share Ideas. Give others ideas on how to hold the gains and continue to improve quality, and develop a Culture of Quality.
- Create Awareness. Build awareness and support with others in the quality community, and all levels of the organization through regional and national news.
- Win. In addition, the winner(s) will receive a Champions for Quality award package, which includes:
- One VIP ticket to the Beacon User Summit (Motor City Casino, Detroit, MI, May 8th, 2018)
- 2 night stay at the Motor City Casino Hotel (May 7-8th, 2018)
- Airfare travel voucher (up to $250)
- Champions for Quality gift basket
- Opportunity to share your story during the #ChampionsWanted session of the Beacon User Summit
- Featured story on Beacon Quality website
- Public recognition through media outlets
Your entry should briefly describe:
- The person you are nominating
- Why you are nominating the person
- How his or her work has improved quality at their plant
Nominations will be accepted through March 30, 2018 on this website.
Finalists will be selected and announced on April 13, 2018, and our website will be open to voting through April 22, 2018. Winners will be selected by you, through your votes, and will be announced April 24, 2018.
For our FAQs, please see below.
Join the discussion and promote the opportunity by sharing this page on social media with the hashtag #ChampionsWanted!